The following undergraduate programs are closed for admission for the academic year 2021/22
The Faculty of Medicine
Medicine 601 - closed
Dental Medicine 611 - closed
Pharmacy 621 - open for waiting list
Nursing Hadasah 606 - open for waiting list
The School of Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Science 521 - open for waiting list
Computer Science and Computational Biology 532 - open for waiting list
Electrical and Computer Engineering 583 - open for waiting list
Internet and Society (Science) 524 - open for waiting list
Amirim - Excellence Program (Computer Science) 523- open for waiting list
Internet and Society 525 - open for waiting list
The Faculty of Science
Amirim - Excellence Program 555 - open for waiting list
Mathematics 530 - open for waiting list
The Faculty of Social Sciences
Psychology 300 - open for waiting list
Psychobiology 318 - open for waiting list
Combined program in Philosophy, Economics and Political Science PAKAM 326 - open for waiting list
Statistics and Data Science 824 -open for waiting list
International Relations 312- open for waiting list
The Faculty of Humanities
Cognitive and Brain Sciences 143 - open for waiting list
The Faculty of Law
Law 401- open for waiting list
Law with a second major 402 - open for waiting list
Law combined Program with Accounting 425 -open for waiting list
Law, Economics and Philosophy (MACHPIL) 414 -open for waiting list
School of Social Work
Social Work 431 - open for waiting list
Social Work with a second major 430 - open for waiting list
Faculty of Agriculture
Nutritional Sciences 712 - open for waiting list
Biochemistry and Nutrional Sciences 722 - open for waiting list
Biochemistry and Food Science with Biotechnology 793 - open for waiting list
Animal Sciences and Biotechnology in Agriculture 794 - open for waiting list
Plant Sciences with Biotechnology in Agriculture 791 - open for waiting list
Agroecology, Plant Health and Biotechnology 792 - open for waiting list
Environmental Economics with Biotechnology in Agriculture 795 - open for waiting list
Application Process for First Year Bachelor Degree Programs 2021/22
17.1.2021 Opening of University admission
University application includes submission of all supporting documents.
In order to complete their application, candidates must:
- Take the Psychometric Entrance Exam (or SAT/ACT) and if relevant, the AMIR/AMIRAM and YAEL/YAELNET test (or the Placement and Proficiency test), no later than the end of April.
- Submit an official copy of their high school graduation/matriculation certificate as well as all other documents relevant to their application.
- Applicants eligible for affirmative action must submit their request to the Society for Advancement of Education by February 2021.
Students of the Rothberg Mechina Program (studying in the academic year 2020/21) that have applied during the regular application period will be allowed to submit missing documents at a later date.
30.4.2021 End of the regular application period
- Application to specific programs might end earlier, depending on the number of places filled.
- April 30 is the latest date for application to the following programs: Medicine, Dental Medicine, Medicine - Military Medicine. These programs don’t accept late applications.
March 2021 is the last valid Psychometric Entrance Test date for applications to the above mentioned programs for all applicants, including applicants to the Academic Reserve Program (Atuda) and students of the Rothberg Mechina Program (even if the test grade is not received by 30.4.)*
*July 2021 is the last valid date for the Psychometric Entrance Test, AMIR/AMIRAM and YAEL/YAELNET test for admission to Dental Medicine for candidates of the Academic Reserve Program (Atuda) and students of the HU Mechina.
1.5.2021 Late admission for programs offering available places. Apply as soon as possible in order to guarantee your place!
- Admission for late applicants is based on available places.
- Admission to the Amirim Honors Program ends on June 9, 2021.
- Admission criteria for late applications might be different from the criteria applied during the regular application period. Updated admission criteria will be published on our website.
31.8.2021 End of admission for all Bachelor degree programs
Admission for the Spring semester 2021/22
A list of programs accepting applications for the Spring semester 2021/22 will be published on our website shortly before the admission opening.
Admission for Master programs and Teaching Certificate studies will open on 17.1.2021.
Closing dates differ between programs and are published on the list of programs on our website. Application for certain programs requires registration with the relevant faculty. Please consult the list on our website.