Undergraduate programs closed for 2022/23 admission:
611 Dental Medicine
Undergraduate programs closed for 2022/23 admission
Candidates that meet all admission requirements can apply to the waiting list
521 Computer Sciences
532 Computer Science and Compuational Biology
583 Electrical and Computer Engineering
523 Amirim Program - Computer Sciences
525 Internet and Society (in combination with Sciences)
524 Internet and Society (in combination with Social Sciences)
326 PAKAM Philosophy, Economics and Political Sciences
581 Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics
824 Statistics and Data Science
402 Law with an additional major
425 Law combined with Accounting as additional major
414 Law, Economics and Philosophy - MACHPIL
143 Cognitive and Brain Sciences
555 AMIRIM Program for Oustanding Students - Science
793 Biochemistry and Food Science with Biotechnology in Agriculture
Application Process for First Year Bachelor Degree Programs 2022/23
23.1.2022 Opening of University admission
University application includes completion of the online application form for candidates with foreign qualifications and submission of all supporting documents.
In order to complete their application, candidates must:
- Take the relevant test/s no later than the end of April:
-Psychometric Entrance Exam (or SAT/ACT)
-YAEL/YAELNET test (or the Placement and Proficiency test)
- Submit an official copy of their high school graduation/matriculation certificate as well as all other documents relevant to their application.
- Applicants eligible for affirmative action must submit their request to the Society for Advancement of Education by February 2022.
Students of the Rothberg Mechina Program (studying in the academic year 2021/22) that have applied during the regular application period will be allowed to submit missing documents at a later date.
30.4.2022 End of the regular application period
- Application to specific programs might end earlier, depending on the number of places filled. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possbile.
- April 30, 2022 is the latest date for application to the following programs: Medicine, Dental Medicine, Medicine - Military Medicine. These programs don’t accept late applications.
April 2022 is the last valid Psychometric Entrance Test date for applications to the above mentioned programs for all applicants, including applicants to the Academic Reserve Program (Atuda) and students of the Rothberg Mechina Program (even if the test grade is not received by 30.4.)*
*July 2022 is the last valid date for the Psychometric Entrance Test, AMIR/AMIRAM and YAEL/YAELNET test for admission to Dental Medicine for candidates of the Academic Reserve Program (Atuda) and students of the HU Mechina.
1.5.2022 Opening of late admission based on available places
- Admission to the Amirim Honors Program ends on June 2, 2022.
- Admission criteria for late applications might be different from the criteria applied during the regular application period. Updated admission criteria will be published on our website.
31.8.2022 End of admission for all Bachelor degree programs
Admission for the Spring semester 2022/23
A list of programs accepting applications for the Spring semester 2022/23 will be published on our website shortly before the admission opening.
Admission for Master programs and Teaching Certificate studies will open on 23.1.2022.
Closing dates differ between programs and are published on the list of programs on our website. Application for certain programs requires registration with the relevant faculty. Please consult the list on our website.